Saturday, June 13, 2009

Potty Boys

It's official! Potty training the twins has begun! This has to be my least favorite thing about motherhood and an event that I have not been looking forward to. It was torture for Olivia and me, somewhat easier with Nicholas. From my past experience, I figured I would wait until the boys turned 3 to get serious about it, but they have forced my hand.

For the last month or so, each time one of them did something in their diaper, they would come to me and say "Stinky butt" ... even though it wasn't necessarily stinky ... and "stinky" sounded more like "sticky" ... kinda cute, I suppose! Then they would proceed to get a diaper out of their room and hand it to me. If they truly needed a change, I would oblige but many times this announcement would come in the middle of me doing something else ... like folding laundry, cooking dinner, etc. and I would tell them that they weren't "sticky" enough. Usually they were pretty insistent and I knew in the back of my head that I was missing out on a golden potty training opportunity, but I wasn't ready to deal with it just yet.

Today, I finally decided to get the old potties up from the basement and I presented the twins with their new potty chairs. I set them in the kitchen so they could be right in the middle of things and I don't have to sit for hours with them in the bathroom. They have yet to put anything IN the potties, but at least I can give myself a pat on the back for helping them move on to the next step toward growing up!

5 comments:

  1. Love to open up both your sons legs and stroke there penises off together while I have my finger up both your boys bums then I am sucking on your sons sweet little boy penises and make them feel really good then make them spurt their cum out together into my mouth. Only if I was in that year and that day and I saw your two sons on the potty I would break into your house and fuck the both of your sons. I would use and abuse them both then I would lay down on both boys bums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get them off the toilet and clean them with my tongue and then when they're all clean then I would lay them on the floor on their backs and live their legs in the air stick my penis in their bums if I could I would love to change their diapers every day and smell their bum holes and lick their bum holes of thire poop I would happily lick all of their poop lick their assholes clean and stick my dick in their dirty pink assholes and if boys can get impregnated I would impregnate them every chance I get

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is telling them to kill themselves helpful? That's a crime you know. Relax

      Delete